One of the biggest events of the year at Brooklands, celebrating the UK’s obsession with all things Italian.
The event provides visitors with the opportunity to see and hear Italian cars being demonstrated on the circuit at the adjacent Mercedes-Benz World and the demanding Test Hill. Visitors arriving in any Italian car, be it a Fiat or a Ferrari, will have the opportunity to park in the areas set aside for the appropriate marques, car clubs and register displays.
Italian cars & motorcycles should enter the Museum site via the Campbell Gate off the B374, please follow the yellow temporary parking signs on the local roads to guide you to the right place. If the Museum site is full, Italian cars will be redirected to public parking areas, which are in The Heights off Wellington Way with overflow parking in the Community Park if required with park and ride buses - please follow event signage.
Parking for those in non-Italian cars is in The Heights off Wellington Way with overflow parking in the Community Park if required with park and ride buses - please follow event signage.
- Adult £22.00 (£18.80 in advance)
- Seniors & Students £21.00 (£17.80 in advance)
- Children £10.00 (£8.95 in advance)
- Family 1 adult £33.00 (£28.75 in advance)
- Family 2 adults £55.00 (£47.55 in advance)
- Brooklands Members £5.70 on the day (£2.50 in advance)
- Children Under 5: FREE
- Lamborghini Club UKOrganizer of Auto Italia Italian Car DayLamborghini Club UK is open to to anyone with a passion for Lamborghini. Whether you're a driver or an enthusiast. The Club is truly international with members across the world.
- Brooklands MuseumOrganizer of Auto Italia Italian Car DayBrooklands Museum celebrates our amazing history of innovation in aviation and motor sport. We keep alive the struggles and achievements of the men and women of Brooklands, who accomplished things that had never been done before in their fields, through their inventiveness, expertise and sense of adventure. We ensure this remains relevant to today by encouraging people to think about and develop the qualities and skills they need to shape their future and meet the modern equivalents of the challenges overcome by people at Brooklands in the past.
Event is in progress
LocationBrooklands Museum, Brooklands Road, Weybridge KT13 0QN
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io