BHP Performance Show, is the leading Performance, Motorsport and modified car show in the South of England.
PUBLIC ENTRY, CAR CLUB & PUBLIC TRACKTIME TICKETS ARE NOW OPEN. LIMITED TICKETS NOW LEFT !!
This annual event, held at Lydden Hill Race Circuit in Kent, is a weekend out for all the family. Southern England's biggest Performance Car Show.
The event features children’s entertainment, food village, trade stands, static displays from Classic to modern machinery, and the highlight being the 18 hours of live ‘on track’ action, including motorsport demonstrations and 10 hours of public track time.
Gates open to visitors at 9am on the Saturday. Gates close at 5pm with event concluding at 6pm Sunday May 3rd
Don't miss the Biggest event at Lydden Hill and Southern England for the last 8 years running.
- 18 Hours Of Live Motorsport Demonstrations
- Public Tracktime
- Over 1500 Vehicle On Displays
- Car Clubs Display
- Trade Area
- Family Entertainment
- Show & Shine Competition
- Catering Area
- Children's area features bouncy castles, face painting and a magic show.
- Racing Cars
- Rolling Road
- Soap Box Race
- & Open Air Cinema Saturday Night.
Where to stay
Find Hotels and AirBnBs at the lowest prices available online. Book your stay now!
We have no affiliation with any of these places, please contact them directly for further information.
- BHP Performance ShowOrganizer of BHP Performance Show 2020BHP Performance Show is a one day non-stop adrenaline pumped day out which is catered for a wide audience. From static displays to live on track demonstrations, the BHP Performance Show is the ultimate car nuts day out!
Event is in progress
LocationLYDDEN HILL RACE CIRCUIT, CT4 6RX
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io