Edition 38 2021
Come and celebrate our 20th e38!
The finest display of modified Dubs from all over Europe.
What is Edition 38?
Edition 38 was established by a group of dubbers who wanted to run a show that the UK watercooled dub scene could be proud of. The members today hold to that ethos - it's all about the show. Every time that the show finishes, and showgoers all head home - the crew get stuck into unpacking the show, and clearing up the showground.
It's all part of running a great event, and it's something each member is proud to be a part of.
We’ve had some serious high moments over the years, through atmosphere, through the people who come to the show and really help make it what it is, and ultimately - what it is all about… the cars.
2009 saw a first for Edition38. We are, generally speaking, an exclusively watercooled event, but we love to see custom work on anything VAG… as a result, our car of the show was an aircooled Brasilia, built and brought to the show by Type 2 Detectives.
About the show
Gate admission will be: FRI £45 / SAT £40 / SUN £20
SAT only 'Day Pass' is available at £40, £20 will be refunded on exit before 5PM
ALL PASSES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE GATE, ALL WEEKEND
Gates open 10AM Friday
Free Camping (No Caravans) with 24hr Security and Medical Team
Mega Raffle: Win a Car. Including a weeks free car insurance* to get it home! Courtesy of Herts Insurance Consultants
- Large drive on stage with live interviews
- Custom Trophies to be won
- Saturday top 15 Show & Shine
- Sunday, the one and only Edition38 Show & Shine
- E38 Pop up merchandise store
- 50+ Trade Stands
- Free car boot auto jumble
- Live DJ's throughout the weekend
- Friday night, party night!
- Saturday Night- you have had the warm up! Now it's time to party hard!
*Terms and conditions apply
Where to stay
Find Hotels and AirBnBs at the lowest prices available online. Book your stay now!
- Organizer of Edition 38 2021The guys and girls range from ‘scene’ names on the dub show circuit, to the type of enthusiast who live and breathe volkswagen. All of the crew find common ground in that they love dubs, and they love putting the effort in to run a show for the scene, just as much as they love working on their own respective dubs.Edition 38 was established by a group of dubbers who wanted to run a show that the UK watercooled dub scene could be proud of. The members today hold to that ethos - its all about the show. Every time that the show finishes, and showgoers all head home - the crew get stuck into unpacking the show, and clearing up the showground.
LocationOverstone Park, Northampton, NN6 0AB
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org