Gaydon Land Rover Show
Gaydon Land Rover Show. The weekend celebrating this iconic marque.
- Hundreds of Land Rovers from 1948 to the present day
- 50 years of Range Rover celebration
- Free passenger rides in the latest Land Rovers over dynamic display equipment from Land Rover Experience Solihull
- Live music from popular singing trios 'My Favourite Things' (Saturday) and 'The Barn-Ettes' (Sunday)
- 2 technical talks in the Museum Workshop on the 100" Land Rover by journalist, Emrys Kirby (Saturday)
- 'Mini Me' kids trial for mini vintage and modern Land Rovers
- Trade stands with parts and accessories
50 years of Range Rover
The Range Rover Register will join us to celebrate their 35th anniversary along with the 50th anniversary of Range Rover. There will be a display showing how this range was developed over 4 generations.
Vehicles will include 1970 Velars, special anniversary models, limited edition vehicles, modified derivatives / emergency vehicle collection, plus many models of the normal production build covering 50 years.
Tickets for this show include access to the Museum and Collections Centre with over 350 cars on display for you to explore.
The Museum is open from 10am to 5pm and the Collections Centre is open from 10am to 4pm.
Where to stay
Find Hotels and AirBnBs at the lowest prices available online. Book your stay now!
- Organizer of Gaydon Land Rover ShowThe British Motor Museum is home to the world’s largest collection of historic British Cars; it boasts nearly 300 cars in its collection which span the classic, vintage and veteran eras. Situated in the small village of Gaydon, Warwickshire, just off junction 12 of the M40.
LocationBritish Motor Museum, Banbury Road, Gaydon, Warwickshire, CV35 0BJ
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org