Halloween Action Day
A SPOOKY SHOW TO END THIS SEASON
Non-stop track time, huge club displays, trade village, show & shine competition and much more...
When visiting the circuit, you may wish to wear comfortable shoes and bring a camping chair. The viewing banks get you up and close to the track action, however we do not have stalls or chairs around the circuit. An umbrella may also be wise weather dependent!
Food & Drink:
Cafe Bar H is open for most events, selling hot food and drinks including tea and coffee. Located in the main paddock area. There are various catering vans located around the site.
Racing Club Shop:
The Castle Combe Racing Club shop is currently closed due to covid - 19. We do have the majority of the merchandise from the shop online at www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/merchandise
There are no cash machines available on site, however the circuit office and many other vendors will accept card payments.
- No dogs are allowed on site with the exception of assistance dogs
- Disabled show attendees are entitled to bring one carer free of charge, to do so please show your Blue Badge on arrival.
- Club car displays are a minimum of four cars
Track user FAQs:
- Noise limit: STRICT100db(A), which is measured at ½ metre from the exhaust outlet at 4500rpm Worried about noise? Contact Merlin Motorsport: specialists in parts, spares & racewear based here in the paddock - 01249 782101 - www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk
- Helmet hire available on the day with a credit/debit card deposit
- On Track Passenger Passes available for £5 (all day). Passengers must sign on in the event office on the day. Passengers do not need to attend a briefing.
- Arms and legs must be covered at all times when on track
- Drivers must be over 17 and hold a full UK driving license. Track users must attend a sign on briefing prior to going on track.
Media & Photography:
Media Accreditation - Please contact [email protected] for pass applications or any queries relating to this.
Where to stay
We've partnered with stay22 to help you find accommodations near the venue. Book accommodation from the map below.
Organizer of Halloween Action DayAs one of the UK's best-loved circuits, Castle Combe offers spectacular racing, modern facilities and stunning scenery, with easy access to anyone in the South-West and beyond.
LocationCastle Combe Circuit, Castle Combe, Chippenham Wiltshire SN14 7EY
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org