Join us to live, breathe and experience historic motoring at its best as part of the first Scramble open day of 2022, on 16th January.
Kicking off the New Year, our site will open up from 9am until 2pm, welcoming in attendees to experience historic motoring at its best.
Enthusiasts will have the chance to bring their pre-1990 classic car, join the display and experience a behind the scenes glimpse of the hub for historic motoring enterprise at the best-preserved WW2 RAF Bomber Station in the country.
Family and dog friendly, the Scramble is a wonderful way to while away the weekend hours in the company of some spectacular machines, in a COVID-compliant setting.
Our January Scramble promises a range of surprises from our 45 on-site specialist businesses.
GO, GO, GO!
- Meet new and existing specialist businesses at Bicester Heritage
- Explore The Command Works– our new award-nominated recently completed buildings
- Event hours from 9am until 2pm
- Family friendly
- COVID compliant and outdoors in the fresh air
If you are unable to attend the January Scramble, then you are entitled to a full refund. Refunds can be requested up until seven days before the event is held. Should you wish your Pass to be refunded, please follow the steps set out by Eventbrite.
The pass (ticket) booking system has been updated for 2022. Passes are per person and are set at one price for all. Children under 16 yrs are free.
- Passes for this event are per person and are only available in advance. They will not be available to purchase at the gate on the day. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
- The purchase price for each Pass includes a 50p donation towards Starter Motor, a Bicester Heritage based charity with the sole intention of putting young enthusiasts in the driving seat.
- Children under 16 years of age may attend free of charge but still require a Pass.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome but please keep them on a lead at all times.
- Parking for all visitors including pre-1990 vehicles will be around the outskirts of our Hangars and Airfield, a change from the previous Scramble format.
- The Bicester Heritage ‘Technical Site’ will contain a curated collection of display cars set by the Bicester Heritage specialist businesses. Unless invited to display, please do not arrive early as you will not have access to the Technical Site.
- Due to limited capacity and our new Scramble format, specific car club displays will not be taking place.
- This event is outdoors, please dress appropriately with shoes suitable for exploring our site.
- This event has been designed to be COVID compliant, set outdoors within plenty of space, with a reduced visitor attendance number and socially distanced queuing systems in place.
- Passes will be scanned through your car windows, please ensure that all attendees have their passes ready at the ticket check, either on their phone or printed on paper.
- While face masks are no longer a mandatory requirement, we ask that you are aware of others so that all attendees can enjoy the event.
Hotels and Rentals
We've partnered with the experts at stay22 to help you find the perfect accommodation near the venue. From apartments to hotels, you'll be able to find the perfect place for you and your guests. Book your accommodation today using the map below.
LocationBicester Heritage Buckingham Road Bicester Oxon OX27 8AL
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org