Lombard Rally Bath – Kemble Rally Festival 2020
Iconic rally cars at venues not visited since 1986!
Lombard Rally Bath 2020 - The Toivonen Years - will be the focus for 2020. The event will remember the late Henri Toivonen, who when he won the Lombard RAC Rally based in Bath in 1980, was the youngest winner of a World Rally Championship event, he then won again in 1985, which was the first win for the legendary Lancia Delta S4. We will be joined by his cars, his teams and his family at Kemble. Interviews will be carried out with the iconic Graham Robson, everyone's favourite Motorsport encyclopedia.
Where to see the cars in action
Lombard Rally Bath will offer one spectator spot when you can visit. The Festival of Rallying will be open from 9.00am and we expect cars to run until 3.30pm.
Between visits from Lombard Rally Bath entrants, other cars will entertain you on the stage. Location information will be supplied after purchase of a ticket - we will simply tell you that it is near Cirencester in Gloucestershire. There will be very strict conditions to entering the spectator enclosure - if you breach them you will be asked to leave - in line with the Government's COVID controls.
- There will be very limited numbers available. Please book your car in, with up to five passengers.
- Food and beverages will be available to order which will be delivered to your "bubble". A menu will be sent out during the week before the event, please order in advance if possible.
- No entry will be permitted without an advanced ticket, with track & trace information provided.
- On arrival you will be directed to your "bubble" in which you will park your car, facing the stage. You must not leave the bubble, except to visit the lavatory and wearing a face mask.
- We ask that you comply with all of the social distancing regulations in place.
- Once you have joined us, please stay in your spot for as long as you wish to, but if you leave, it is extremely unlikely that you will be able to re-enter.
Sorry about all of the tough stuff above - we have to comply with the relevant COVID-19 regulations. We will do all that we can to guarantee you a great day's entertainment, with the entrants making a number of visits to the stage - demonstrations of other rally cars and other competition cars will take place. Interviews with motorsport personalities and entrants to the event will take place during the day and a commentary by Mark Stone and Sarah Hall will help you to identify the entrants.
If you do not want to attend our Festival of Rallying, the whole day can also be accessed from the comfort of home
LocationSouth Cerney Airfield, South Cerney Airfield, South Cerney, Cirencester GL7 6HU
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io