Mini Fest at Stanford Hall 2021
The last British Mini Club event of the year with the largest gathering of both classic Mini’s & modern MINI’s.
Event opening times – 9:30am – 4pm
Entrance prices – £10.00 per person/ under 12’s free
BMC Members – £9.00 with valid membership card
Dogs are welcome at Stanford Hall.
- All of the top Mini specialists come together to offer you the best trade prices and valuable advice for that restoration project.
- A wide range of auto-jumble stands for those looking for that rare part.
- The live arena always attracts the crowds for our sound off competitions.
- The competition is hotting up for our second leg of the BMC Premier Concours,
- Mini clubs from around the country gather to enjoy the day of Mini fun with friends.
- Minis For Sale Arena, Sell your Mini for FREE Just pay the Admission Fee on the day.
Stanford Hall was designed and built in 1690 by Smiths of Warwick and was commissioned by Sir Roger Cave, ancestor of the present owner Nicholas Fothergill. It houses some important and rare paintings and antiques which reflect the family history. The Hall is surrounded by ancient parkland rich in natural history and beauty and a further 900 acres.
The Hall will be open to the public on the 15th September where you can enjoy guided tours around the house. The Stableyard cafe will also open for light lunches and teas.
Where to stay
Find Hotels and AirBnBs at the lowest prices available online. Book your stay now!
- Organizer of Mini Fest at Stanford Hall 2021The Worlds leading Mini Club, with 4 massive events a year visit www.britishminiclub.co.uk for details and membership info
LocationStanford Hall, Lutterworth, Leics, LE17 6DH
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org