A show dedicated to these two iconic British marques.
- See '621 AOK' and 'X411 JOP' the first and last produced Classic Minis
- Britannia Job Live Mini Stunt Shows
- Live music from The Fab Beatles - From early 'Hamburg' material to Beatles 'breakup'
- Monte Carlo Rally winning Minis of 1964, 1965 and 1967 on display
- Competitions and awards to enter your Metro, Mini or MINI into
2019 marked the 25th anniversary of Rover 100 and you can find the very last Rover 100 produced, signed by almost 1200 people involved in Metro production. Both Museum and Collections Centre entry is included in the Show ticket price.
British Motor Museum - Events for enthusiasts supported by Peter James Insurance
Event is in progress
LocationBritish Motor Museum, Banbury Road, Gaydon, Warwickshire, CV35 0BJ
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io