National Metro & Mini Show 2020
A show dedicated to the Mini & Metro, two iconic British marques.
A one day show dedicated to these two iconic British marques and celebrating over 40 years of the Metro. More details to be announced soon. Tickets are now available to be booked below.
- See '621 AOK' and 'X411 JOP' the first and last produced Classic Minis
- Britannia Job Live Mini Stunt Shows
- Live music from The Fab Beatles - From early 'Hamburg' material to Beatles 'breakup'
- Monte Carlo Rally winning Minis of 1964, 1965 and 1967 on display
- Competitions and awards to enter your Metro, Mini or MINI into
2019 marked the 25th anniversary of Rover 100 and you can find the very last Rover 100 produced, signed by almost 1200 people involved in Metro production. Both Museum and Collections Centre entry is included in the Show ticket price.
British Motor Museum - Events for enthusiasts supported by Peter James Insurance
- Organizer of National Metro & Mini Show 2020The British Motor Museum is home to the world’s largest collection of historic British Cars; it boasts nearly 300 cars in its collection which span the classic, vintage and veteran eras. Situated in the small village of Gaydon, Warwickshire, just off junction 12 of the M40.
LocationBritish Motor Museum, Banbury Road, Gaydon, Warwickshire, CV35 0BJ
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io