The best historic motorsport, incredible music, family fun and amazing food all in one weekend. Welcome to Silverstone Festival!
Historic Venue. Incredible collection of cars. Real passion. Real enthusiasm. An incredible event.
What's happening at Silverstone Festival?
- TRANSATLANTIC PRE'66 TOURING CARS: Pre-66 Touring cars are the ultimate crowd-pleaser featuring mass production saloons; watch the humble Mini taking on mighty V8 Yank tanks
- MASTERS RACING LEGENDS: The ultimate competition for Formula One cars of a golden age featuring 3-litre engined cars from '66 to '85
- NEW - HISTORIC FORMULA LIBRE: A wide range of powerful single-seaters from the late '70s through to the late '80s, including F5000, F2, F Atlantic, F3 and FF2000
- HGPCA PRE'66 GRAND PRIX CARS: Three 20 minute races for front and rear engine early Grand Prix Cars, one race celebrated as The 75th Anniversary Grand Prix Trophy
- NEW - BIG CAT CHALLENGE TROPHY: Open to Pre-'66 E- C- and D- types, and all XKs and Mk1 and Mk2 saloons, this highly regarded series is making its debut at Silverstone Festival
- PRE '61 SPORTS RACERS: A series for pre-‘56 sports-racers and ‘proper’ sports-racing cars built before ’61, racing for the MRL Royal Automobile Club Woodcote Trophy & Stirling Moss Trophy
- INTERNATIONAL TROPHY: A mini-endurance race for pre-1966 GT cars. Gripping race length battles are sure to guarantee fantastic memories and thrilling action
- MASTERS SPORTS CAR LEGENDS: A series for Le Mans-style sports cars and Group 4 period cars from '62 to '74, racing for the Yokohama Trophy
- HSCC THUNDERSPORTS: For Sports Racing, GT and Touring Cars that competed in international competitions up to the end of '79
- MASTERS ENDURANCE LEGENDS: Masters Endurance Legends caters for all cars that were eligible to enter the major endurance racing events from 1995 - 2012 inclusive
- MASTERS GT TROPHY: Catering for a wide variety of exciting GT cars that were eligible to enter GT4 race series as well as one-make CUP, Trophy and Challenge series from 2007-2018 inclusive
- ROAD SPORTS: A race series for road-legal classic, sports and saloons across production-based sports, GT and touring cars produced and registered in the 1970s (up to 1980)
- HISTORIC TOURING CARS: The MRL Historic Touring Car Challenge covers the period that touring cars raced in the British and European Car Championships, between ‘66 and ‘90, and a U2TC class (Pre '66)
- FORMULA JUNIOR: A race for the single-seaters powered by a 1.0/1-litre production engine, introduced in ‘58 as an affordable stepping-stone for young drivers with sights on Formula One
- 75TH ANNIVERSARY TRACK DEMO: To mark 75 years since the first Grand Prix race at Silverstone, a parade of GP cars that have raced at Silverstone over the ages will be taking to the track for a special demonstration
- And much more!
The Silverstone Festival is an event for the whole family, so go along for the full 3-day weekend; one day won't be enough!
Hotels and Rentals
We've partnered with the experts at stay22 to help you find the perfect accommodation near the venue. From apartments to hotels, you'll be able to find the perfect place for you and your guests. Book your accommodation today using the map below.
LocationSilverstone Circuit, NN12 8TN
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org