Supercar Fest: The Hill
After a near sell out inaugural event in 2019 we are back at Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb on bank holiday Sunday 30th August with Supercar Fest the Hill.
The one day supercar festival will once again be showcasing the best modern day and classic supercars ever built. Enjoy unrestricted access to the Supercar Paddock with full access to the cars and their drivers and no fenced-off restricted areas. Just mingle and chat with the supercar owners and maybe get a passenger ride! We promise that everybody will be at the heart of the action with no special passes needed.
Watch the supercars in action on the famous hill climb as they blast up the track in front of the crowds and get your ear plugs ready for some very exclusive hypercar and motorsport demonstration runs.
Aside from the cars, you and the family can visit one of our many trade stands, grab something to eat from one of the food trucks and enjoy a drink from one of the many bars on site. There will be live music in the courtyard and barn throughout the day from a selection bands right the way through until 10pm.
It's also bank holiday weekend so why not join us for 2 nights camping with friends or the family.
- Supercar Paddock (free access)
- Non stop supercar demo runs
- Supercar parades
- Motorsport demonstrations
- Car club displays
- Classic & sports car show
- VIP Hospitality
- Live music
- Trade stands
- Food & drink
- Evening party
- And much more!
- Early Bird | first 2,000 tickets only £15.00
- Advance | £20.00 | available until 28th Aug
- On the gate | £25.00 | On the day (cash only)
- UNDER 16s FREE
- Organizer of Supercar Fest: The HillSupercar Fest events are the most accessible & affordable family friendly supercar events in the UK. Full access for all ticket holders, including the Supercar Paddocks, grandstands, car displays & social areas with no special passes needed.
LocationShelsley Walsh Hill Climb Worcester, WR6 6RP
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io