Tour 3 of Jonny Smith’s The Late Brake Show
Tour 3 of Jonny Smith’s The Late Brake Show heads to Manchester on 6 November
Join Jonny up north, ‘our kid’, as Manches-tour welcomes quirky classics, custom-builds, barn finds, old projects, future cars and an old friend
The Late Brake Show On Tour: Tour 3 - Manchester
Jonny Smith, motoring enthusiast, journalist, TV presenter and walking car-encyclopaedia, continues to embrace the thought-provoking, curious and simply unexpected as he takes The Late Brake Show On Tour to the iconic Manchester Central on 6 November.
Fans of The Late Brake Show will see many of the cars featured on the show’s popular YouTube channel, with over 315k subscribers, in the amazing hall space while the entire first floor of the venue’s car park will be dedicated to the car-munity’s display cars.
From ‘Barn Finds’ and ‘Projects of the People’ through to the very latest hyper cars and electric scooters that bookend the Late Brake spirit, Jonny and his team will bring to life the high and low octane blend of his on-screen love for quirky classics, stunning custom-builds, ambitious projects, lost loves and future car technology.
‘Show’ cars will be announced on the Tour’s webpage and across the channel’s social pages over the coming days and weeks, but fans can be assured of a yet another brilliant celebration of auto-eclectica.
Jonny and The Late Brake Show team would love to see local car clubs on the day. To support this, he’s offering car clubs a 20 per cent discount on the ticket price, if they can display more than 10 cars from their club. If this is something that your club would like to explore then please email the event’s admin team at [email protected] to receive the appropriate discount code. Please note, this will be needed for use by one club member to buy the relevant number of 10+ discounted tickets.
Manchester Central, Petersfield, Manchester, M2 3GX
Date & times:
- 9am to 6pm, 6 November 2021
- 'Display car' arrival from 8am with last entry at 8.50am and cars to be displayed until 5pm due to health and safety.
- General parking arrival/departure at your discretion as long as you’re safe and considerate to others.
- 'Display Parking' tickets are £25 each and cover 1 vehicle and 1 adult entry.
- ‘General Parking’ tickets are £25 each and cover 1 vehicle and 1 adult entry.
- Additional passenger and ‘walk-in' tickets are £15 each (tickets will be checked on arrival).
- Child tickets are £10 for children aged 5-15, and under 5s go free. It’s recommended that only children that have acquired your love of metal attend, otherwise they could be tugging at trouser legs every five minutes.
- Because Manchester Central is in an indoor venue, Covid safety will be of the highest priority. All visitors will be required to have available, either proof of vaccination, or a negative lateral flow test result.
Full details about the tour including more about Tour 3 in Manchester at: Tour – The Late Brake Show and via the show’s social channels: YouTube // Instagram // Twitter // Facebook
Hotels and Rentals
Where to stay when attending Tour 3 of Jonny Smith’s The Late Brake Show
We've partnered with the experts at stay22 to help you find where to stay near Tour 3 of Jonny Smith’s The Late Brake Show. From apartments to hotels, you'll be able to find the perfect place for you and your guests to stay at when attending Tour 3 of Jonny Smith’s The Late Brake Show. Book your accommodation today using the map below.
LocationManchester Central, Petersfield, Manchester, M2 3GX
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org