Winchester Christmas Car Meet
We're excited to be bringing you the next instalment of the popular Winchester car meet. This is our Christmas event and we even have prizes to win.
This plans to be another wonderful evening of automotive enthusiasts coming together to appreciate each others vehicles.
All makes and models are welcome.
Classics - American - Muscle - Showcars - Performance - Modified - Super - Hyper - & Bikes!
The Sponsors RoadStr have gifted some merch to give away to lucky winners on the evening. We will have the following competitions:
- Overall best looking car
- Overall best sounding car
- Overall best modified car
The evening is a static meet in one location so please arrive and leave respectively.
There is ample food/drink facilities on site, plus toilets and petrol stations.
- Arrive and leave respectfully.
- Park sensible.
- Rule of 6 applies.
- Wear masks where possible at all times.
- Social distancing at all times.
Do not come if you feel ill or have Coronavirus symptoms. The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- A HIGH TEMPERATURE– this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back.
- A NEW, CONTINUOUS COUGH – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- A LOSS OR CHANGE TO YOUR SENSE OF SMELL OR TASTE – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Most people with coronavirus have at least 1 of these symptoms.
And just don't be an ass.
East Winchester Park & Ride, Garnier Road, Winchester SO23 9NP
Where to stay
Find Hotels and AirBnBs at the lowest prices available online. Book your stay now!
LocationEast Winchester Park & Ride, Garnier Road, Winchester SO23 9NP
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org