Mitsubishi UK auction of heritage vehicles & number plates
A pristine collection of cool old Mitsubishis are going to auction on April 1st as the brand exits the country.
Mitsubishi Motors is selling off its heritage fleet of rare and classic cars as part of the brand’s downsizing in the UK. Everything is going, from its headquarters to a 2001 Lancer Evolution VI Tommi Mäkinen Edition, signed by the man himself must go. And that’s not all!
The car maker’s UK arm is putting up for auction 15 models, ranging from early 4x4s to championship-winning rally cars, along with a selection of private number plates too.
So what’s available?
Here’s a list of the 15 vehicles up for grabs:
- 2001 Lancer Evolution VI Tommi Mäkinen Edition
- 2007 Lancer Evolution IX Group N Rally Car
- 2008 Lancer Evolution IX MR FQ-360 HKS
- 2015 Lancer Evolution X FQ-440 MR
- 1974 Colt Lancer 1.4
- 1974 Colt Galant 2.0
- 1988 Starion
- 1989 Galant GTI Rally Replica
- 1992 3000GT
- 1983 Mitsubishi Jeep CJ-3B
- 1984 Shogun MK1 SWB
- 2000 Shogun MK2 SWB 3.0 V6
- 2015 Outlander PHEV GX4hs
- 2017 L200 Desert Warrior
- 1917 Model A 7/10 Scale Replica
The auction begins on 1 April and closes on 30 April, with staggered finishing times for the various lots. There are also various number plates available with the initials CCC or MMC.