The Easter Motor Show at Weston Park
Classic Shows confirm the return to Weston Park for the Easter Motor Show in April 2020.
Taking place on Easter Sunday 12th and Bank Holiday Monday 13th April, the Easter Motor Show will feature a stunning collection of classic vehicles, trade stalls, modern vehicle dealerships showcasing iconic brands and a special Classic Commercial theme.
Weston Park is a stunning venue and makes for a great addition to our portfolio of events which take place at some of the most beautiful historic locations around the country.
What to see at the Easter Motor Show
- 600+ vintage, classic and modern vehicles on display per day
- Special ‘Classic Commercial’ vehicle theme
- Large number of trade, autojumble & retail stands
- Modern car dealerships including the latest display models
- 40+ craft stands in our exclusive ‘Craft Marquee’
- Full vehicle concours overseen by leading commentator Les Clayton
- Quality food, drink, ice cream and responsible bar
- Children’s entertainment and children’s adventure playground
- Access to the grounds & gardens of this stunning country home venue
- Plus exciting new content
Bookings are now open for exhibitors, clubs, trade / autojumble and visitors. Exhibiting vehicles can display from just £4.50, autojumble stalls from just £30 (when booked in advance).
UPDATE FOR 2020: Starting in 2020, any exhibitors who wish to book via the phone or a booking form will be charged £5.00. The 50p increase is purely an admin fee due to increasing costs of processing the bookings in this way.
How to get there
Weston Park is situated on the A5 at Weston-under-Lizard, just 30 minutes from Central Birmingham 3 miles off M54, Junction 3 and 8 miles off M6 Junction 12. You can also reach Weston Park via the M6 Toll Road.
When visiting Weston Park, please use the postcode TF11 8LE
The venue is sign posted via permanent brown road signs. On event weekend there will be temporary, hi-vis ‘vehicle show’ road signs directing visitor sand exhibitors into the relevant entrance points.